We recently adopted a plot at one of our local community gardens. I am always searching for ways to give back to the community with my children in tow – we’ve picked up trash, helped landscape at our school, donated items for animals, donated books to Children’s Hospital, and my children have a separate piggy [...]
Celebrate Asian culture, arts, and food at the Asian Festival this weekend! On May 26 and 27 at Franklin Park Conservatory, there will be traditional and contemporary entertainment, exhibits, games, shopping, and food from various Asian countries for the whole family to enjoy. There are crafts for the kiddies, dancing Chinese dragons (always my favorite), [...]
I am loving these coffee and play cafes for parents and their babes! Have you heard of Lattes & Lollipops? It is in Powell just east of Recreations Outlet on Olentangy Street, and is kind of similar to Firefly Play Cafe. The difference is that the play area is a separate supervised room from the [...]
Memorial Day Weekend seems to be the kick-off weekend for summertime fun, and Columbus Commons is doing it up. The festivities start on Friday with their first Commons for Kids event from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.; Saturday is an All-Day Family Fun Day with a puppet show, visit from the Columbus Zoo and The [...]
Do you build things with your kids? Meaning with wood, a hammer, and nails? If not, give it a try. Home Depot has Kids Workshops every first Saturday of the month and they are FREE! We went for May’s planter box project, and each child went home with a cute little apron, a pin marking [...]
Remember the MOMologues? Need an idea for Mother’s Day? Maybe for Mother’s Day you can get a night out with fellow mom friends? If so, don’t miss MOMologues: The Original Comedy About Motherhood coming to Columbus for one night only – Friday, May 11, 2012. 100% of the show’s proceeds benefit POEM: Perinatal Outreach and [...]
Have you been to the Cincinnati Museum Center? It is fantastic and worth a day trip or weekend away. The museum complex includes the Duke Energy Children’s Museum, the Museum of Natural History and Science, and the Cincinnati History Museum. The museum center also hosts incredible exhibits, for instance right now they have “A Day [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)