I recently did a segment on WCMH NBC4: HOOFit To Get Fit where I was interviewed about running later in life, and it inspired me to write this post to share my experience. I started running in my late 30′s – not in high school, not in college, heck, not even in my 20′s when [...]
I am assuming that if you are a resident of Central Ohio you know about COSI – either from a field trip years ago to the “Old COSI” or taking your little ones to little kidspace to explore and play. But, if you live under a rock, let me just state that COSI is a [...]
Being a member of the Columbus Zoo is one of the best activity and savings choices I’ve made with my children. Visiting the animals never gets old, and with Jungle Jack’s Landing and the globe of squirty water, it is difficult to get my children to leave. And this year, there is something special for [...]
Another guest post from the awesome iCate. Cate is currently a SAHM who spends her days building forts, managing play-doh and legos, and reading countless books with her kids. She is super creative when it comes to kiddie activities, and is the Queen of couponing. Cate resides in a Columbus suburb with her two children [...]
A reader so kindly posted about free bowling for the summer on my facebook wall, and of course I had to check it out. “Free” and “children” is always a good combination! Bowling is a fun rainy day activity or for those dog days of summer when heat is brutal. I took my kids (4 [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the activities I talked about coming up in June: Home Depot Kids Workshops – FREE! 9 am – 12pm the first Saturdays of the month June: an organizer, which would be a great Dad’s day gift. [...]
- All About Disney! Ballet to Ice Skating – Get Your Tickets Now! April 10, 2019
- Give Your House a Bath: Curb Appeal Clean April 7, 2019
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (267)
- Activities By Type (265)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (27)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (102)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)