I think half of my husband’s life is spent at Lowe’s. We’ve had lots of home projects, so it makes sense. We’ve redone our downstairs living room, the half bathroom, the laundry room/office/storage, the kids’ bedrooms, put in a new kitchen/family room, and built a deck off the back of the house. We are currently [...]
When I was a little girl, one of my favorite outings was when my Grandad took the family to Ye Olde Mill in Utica, OH. We had lunch, ice cream, and my cousins and brother and I played all afternoon. It was a special day that makes me smile when I think of it. Recently, [...]
I like history. I enjoy learning how people used to live, what they ate, how they dressed, and what they did on a daily basis – especially people in my home state. We recently took a trip to the Ohio Historical Society where my kids and I got our fill of the past. The Ohio [...]
My son gets excited over two things: chocolate chip cookies and trains. If I could transform my son’s room into that of a train car where he was served cookies and milk upon demand, he’d never leave home. His sheets are Thomas-themed, his favorite shirts have Thomas or a train on them, and if you [...]
We picked peaches at Legend Hills in Utica, OH and came home with a half bushel (which is about 25 – 30 pounds of fresh fruit and cost $22.50). It was nice to get out of Cbus and drive out to where you can barely count all the cattle and see hand-written signs for $2 [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for August: FREE! fun kids concerts: Bring a blanket or lawn chair. Shows are generally about an hour or so, and I like to get there early so I can [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)