Street actors, comedic shows, jousting, being knighted by Queen Elizabeth, and shooting arrows into bales of hay sound fun? If so, visit the Ohio Renaissance Festival in Harveysburg, OH, which is straight out 71 South about an hour and 10 minutes from Columbus. The festival takes place inside the walls of a medieval village reminiscent [...]
My daughter has been “reading” graphic novels since before she could read. My son is the same way, he’ll sit with a graphic novel for hours and he has no idea what the speech bubbles say. They both follow the stories in pictures, and have even been known to make up their own scenarios to [...]
Yesterday, Delaware kicked off their county fair and the Little Brown Jug with the “All Horse Parade.” People lined the streets cheering on horses and riders as they marched from the county fairgrounds through Delaware’s quaint downtown. I went with my mom and the kids, and we loved it! Civil War reenactors led the parade [...]
Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, I was unable to do my monthly appearance on Fox 28 “Good Day Columbus.” BUT, because I’ve gotten used to highlighting a few family-fun activities each month, I thought I’d still do that. This month I’ve listed a number of things that will get you out of the city for [...]
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (264)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (100)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)