Street actors, comedic shows, jousting, being knighted by Queen Elizabeth, and shooting arrows into bales of hay sound fun? If so, visit the Ohio Renaissance Festival in Harveysburg, OH, which is straight out 71 South about an hour and 10 minutes from Columbus. The festival takes place inside the walls of a medieval village reminiscent [...]
My daughter has been “reading” graphic novels since before she could read. My son is the same way, he’ll sit with a graphic novel for hours and he has no idea what the speech bubbles say. They both follow the stories in pictures, and have even been known to make up their own scenarios to [...]
Yesterday, Delaware kicked off their county fair and the Little Brown Jug with the “All Horse Parade.” People lined the streets cheering on horses and riders as they marched from the county fairgrounds through Delaware’s quaint downtown. I went with my mom and the kids, and we loved it! Civil War reenactors led the parade [...]
Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, I was unable to do my monthly appearance on Fox 28 “Good Day Columbus.” BUT, because I’ve gotten used to highlighting a few family-fun activities each month, I thought I’d still do that. This month I’ve listed a number of things that will get you out of the city for [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)