My girl is a huge fan of strategy games. We can’t let her play banker in Monopoly or Catan Jr. because she won’t give us all of our earnings, especially if she has figured out she is losing. Does your child like to play strategy games…or maybe create LEGO robots? Do they like math and [...]
This is a guest post by Lara-Mom, who blogs whenever she can about family fun, cupcakes, offbeat parenting and her amazing daughter. You can find her on Twitter as @LaraK, on Facebook at Lara-Mom Blog. I love modern play cafés – lovely, hybrid spaces designed with both parents and little ones in mind. Firefly in [...]
This summer I vowed to take my kids to the pool more often. They love the water, and there are lots of great public pools in Central Ohio. One little gem my mom made me privy to is Jack Florance Pool at Mingo Park in Delaware. We loved this pool! The area for younger kids [...]
Train lovers unite! EnterTRAINment Junction in Cincinnati is some serious model train fun. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I walked in the place. The entrance resembled a train depot, there were model and toy trains everywhere, and the place was brimming with excited children of all ages. EnterTRAINment Junction is located in West Chester [...]
We had the good fortune to spend the day with the CEO and associates from the Ohio Poultry Association at the Ohio State Fair this passed week. We learned interesting egg and poultry facts and got to eat delicious Ohio eggs cooked to perfection. After the egg-tastic breakfast, my buddy Rachel over at Harmonious Homestead [...]
I can’t believe I grew up in Dublin and never knew about this little gem! Did you know there were waterfalls in Dublin? Indian Run Falls Park is located across from the US Post Office at 700 Shawan Falls Drive in downtown Dublin. The park has a few picnic tables, a beautifully maintained path for [...]
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (265)
- Activities By Type (264)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (101)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)