Part of me thought I shouldn’t write this post on Cbus Mom, but then I thought, “I am pretty sure most of my readers have children AND I’m pretty sure this story will resonate with some of those who birthed the children.” During pregnancy the last thing I wanted to do was cut my hair. [...]
Thanks to those of you who tuned into the December family fun activities I suggested for WTTE Fox 28′s ‘Good Day Columbus’. So much fun stuff going on in Columbus – it is really hard to choose just a few events! Here’s the list for December: Polar Express – Register today! Location: Main Library Friday [...]
City Folks Farm Shop is a little shop in the Beechwold/Clintonville area full of supplies for those interested in things such as beekeeping, canning, bird watching, or chicken keeping. The shop focuses on natural, eco-friendly products. They also offer intro classes that focus on urban homesteading, in addition to workshops where patrons can make herbal [...]
For the past few years readers have asked me and I have been in search of what to do with left-over and extra Halloween candy. There were a number of great options shared online that would work, but nothing that really floated my boat. I read about freezing the candy for treats later on, but [...]
My daughter has been “reading” graphic novels since before she could read. My son is the same way, he’ll sit with a graphic novel for hours and he has no idea what the speech bubbles say. They both follow the stories in pictures, and have even been known to make up their own scenarios to [...]
Do you build things with your kids? Meaning with wood, a hammer, and nails? If not, give it a try. Home Depot has Kids Workshops every first Saturday of the month and they are FREE! We went for May’s planter box project, and each child went home with a cute little apron, a pin marking [...]
This is not a craft blog. This is not a craft blog. This is becoming a craft blog. In my defense, I am coming down off of Christmas crafting, and this is a really cool idea I need to share with you. My super awesome idea is a DIY picture puzzle I made for people [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)