Fall is here! Can you believe it? That means fun on the farm! We have a tradition with my daughter’s Girl Scout troop to go to The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek and tackle their corn maze. The MAiZE is located in Milford Center, which is only about 40 minutes from Columbus. Super easy to [...]
Are you familiar with Pelotonia? If not, it is a bike race/ride with its sole purpose being to raise money for cancer research. 100% of the proceeds go to The James Cancer Hospital to work to put an end to the dreadful disease. My husband is riding 50 miles in honor of his mother and [...]
We recently took the kids up to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH and it was quite an experience. My daughter and her friend were roller coaster fiends. It was pretty cute watching them jump up and down as soon as they got off a ride begging to go again. Little thrill seekers. I was not [...]
For the passed three or four years, my mother and I have signed up for the Summer Letterbox Adventure through Preservation Parks. We never complete it. This year, though, we will. We are out for stamps and lots of hikes in the woods. The Summer Letterbox Adventure was designed by Preservation Parks to expose the [...]
One of my favorite activities to do in summer is go fruit picking. June is strawberry picking season and we took full advantage of it! Central Ohio has a few farms that do u-pick for strawberry season, and one of our favorites is Doran’s Farm Market in New Albany. It isn’t too far of a [...]
Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
I was pitched by some of this city’s finest students who are from Columbus City Schools’ Whetstone High School. I love them! Great job Ms. Patton – we need more teachers like you!!! Take a look at an incredible event they are putting on this Saturday: Columbus, Ohio– Just Columbus Festival, a Local Ideas Festival [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)