We recently took the kids up to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH and it was quite an experience. My daughter and her friend were roller coaster fiends. It was pretty cute watching them jump up and down as soon as they got off a ride begging to go again. Little thrill seekers. I was not [...]
Visiting Loveland Castle had been on my friend and I’s summer bucket list for years. The kids were too young, our schedules didn’t match, or we just ran out of time. This summer, though, we got lucky and actually made it down there. Loveland Castle is about an hour and half drive and is pretty [...]
Hocking Hills is such an amazing place for getting away from the daily grind. There are so many cabins that families can rent, from really roughing it to a nicer “home away from home” stay. Hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, ziplining…the outdoor fun is endless in Logan. I recently went on a writing retreat with Amanda [...]
Eating at McDonald’s is not something I typically broadcast as it’s not the healthiest food option. McDonald’s is usually seen as the fast option when life it busy or a treat for the kids. Now parents can feel a little better knowing our kids can get fresh fruit. It’s another step in the right direction. [...]
I have my Grandmother to thank for my love of theater…specifically outdoor theater. Some of my fondest childhood memories include driving the hour to Sugarloaf Mountain to see the outdoor drama Tecumseh. Since that time, I have imposed this theatrical experience on my husband, my Rhode Island family, and recently some of my best friends. [...]
Did you know that Ohioans have had large roles in space travel research? From actually going to space to creating the freeze-dried food astronauts eat and the outside material of a spacecraft so it doesn’t melt in earth’s atmosphere, Ohioans have helped space travel happen. And, we can’t forget Neil Armstrong was the first man [...]
Train lovers unite! EnterTRAINment Junction in Cincinnati is some serious model train fun. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I walked in the place. The entrance resembled a train depot, there were model and toy trains everywhere, and the place was brimming with excited children of all ages. EnterTRAINment Junction is located in West Chester [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)