Can I just tell you how much I love this reader?! She sent me pics from her son’s birthday party at Glen’s Sports Barn and told me all about this place. Sounds great for a birthday party or to get lessons in various sporting activities. Erica reached out to me to share her experience at [...]
I was invited to a sneak peek of the newly renovated Main Library and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was sleek, beautiful, modern, open…just incredible. The space welcomes the community and will inspire readers, researchers and writers. The Columbus Metropolitan Main Library will open to the community on Saturday, June 25 at noon. There [...]
My kids, like most kids, love nature and wildlife. They are always picking up bugs, frogs, snakes – anything they can catch. Recently we were in Florida, and had to spend at least 20 minutes each day tracking little anoles in the bushes. So, when I saw the Ohio Wildlife Center was offering a family [...]
Let’s discuss teacher gift ideas for the end of the year (or anytime, for that matter). I always struggle with gift ideas for people, so I decided I would give what I’d like to get. Teacher gifts are no different – especially since I am a teacher! The gift card is a great option, but [...]
This post is by someone very dear to me: my sister-in-law. She has been through some devastating times that have occurred because of depression. She talks about how important it is to listen, truly listen to our children…because it could save their life. Parenting a teen can be difficult. How do you know what they [...]
Ever meet someone and just know they do amazing things? That is the way I felt when I met La Vanya Watkins. La Vanya is a wife, mother, teacher, and helps run Tiger Mushroom Farms (her 7 year old son created it!). She is a mama who deserves the spotlight, so let’s go! Tell me [...]
Have you ever been to the Lincoln Theater? Maybe for PBJ & Jazz? If not, here’s your chance. The Columbus Youth Ballet is performing “The Nutcracker” the weekend of December 19th and 20th. Check out their press release below: COLUMBUS, Ohio – An annual holiday classic is celebrating its 20th Anniversary as Columbus Youth Ballet [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)