I was invited to a sneak peek of the newly renovated Main Library and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was sleek, beautiful, modern, open…just incredible. The space welcomes the community and will inspire readers, researchers and writers. The Columbus Metropolitan Main Library will open to the community on Saturday, June 25 at noon. There [...]
Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
I was pitched by some of this city’s finest students who are from Columbus City Schools’ Whetstone High School. I love them! Great job Ms. Patton – we need more teachers like you!!! Take a look at an incredible event they are putting on this Saturday: Columbus, Ohio– Just Columbus Festival, a Local Ideas Festival [...]
Have you ever been to the Lincoln Theater? Maybe for PBJ & Jazz? If not, here’s your chance. The Columbus Youth Ballet is performing “The Nutcracker” the weekend of December 19th and 20th. Check out their press release below: COLUMBUS, Ohio – An annual holiday classic is celebrating its 20th Anniversary as Columbus Youth Ballet [...]
I can’t tell you how happy this makes me! My experiences from years prior: Cbusmom PBJ & Jazz Check out their press release with information on upcoming shows: KIDS, FAMILIES JAZZ UP THEIR MORNINGS WITH PBJ & JAZZ CONCERT SERIES PRESENTED BY THE JAZZ ARTS GROUP STARTING SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14TH Columbus, OH – Kids, grab your parents [...]
The kids are home for the summer and they need fun stuff to do. You don’t need to spend a fortune, a trip to the dollar store near you can set you up all summer long. I talked about this on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus, check out the link here: Cbus Mom on Good [...]
Have you heard about Vintage Restyled in New Albany? It’s an adorable shabby chic vintage store with unique jewelry, gifts, restyled furniture, home decor, found treasures and handmade items. AND they host pinterest parties for you to try your hand at being crafty. I’ve done a couple myself and really enjoyed them but this time [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)