Visiting the Ohio Bird Sanctuary has been on my bucket list for some time, and in August we finally got there. Ohio Bird Sanctuary is located in Mansfield, Ohio, which is a little over an hour from Columbus. The drive is pretty easy so don’t let drive time deter you from visiting, it is worth [...]
For the passed three or four years, my mother and I have signed up for the Summer Letterbox Adventure through Preservation Parks. We never complete it. This year, though, we will. We are out for stamps and lots of hikes in the woods. The Summer Letterbox Adventure was designed by Preservation Parks to expose the [...]
I was invited to a sneak peek of the newly renovated Main Library and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was sleek, beautiful, modern, open…just incredible. The space welcomes the community and will inspire readers, researchers and writers. The Columbus Metropolitan Main Library will open to the community on Saturday, June 25 at noon. There [...]
Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
My kids, like most kids, love nature and wildlife. They are always picking up bugs, frogs, snakes – anything they can catch. Recently we were in Florida, and had to spend at least 20 minutes each day tracking little anoles in the bushes. So, when I saw the Ohio Wildlife Center was offering a family [...]
I was pitched by some of this city’s finest students who are from Columbus City Schools’ Whetstone High School. I love them! Great job Ms. Patton – we need more teachers like you!!! Take a look at an incredible event they are putting on this Saturday: Columbus, Ohio– Just Columbus Festival, a Local Ideas Festival [...]
Columbus City Schools and the City of Columbus will host the Pre-K Connection Fair at East High School on Saturday, April 16, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. All children in Columbus deserve an opportunity to access high-quality early childhood education. Studies have shown that 4-year-olds who participate in a high-quality pre-K program are better prepared and more successful [...]
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (263)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (99)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)