I love the holidays, and one of my favorite things to do during the holidays is get cozy in a theater seat. BalletMet’s The Nutcracker is one of the productions on my list this year…well, almost every year! The music, the dancing, the holiday spirit – what’s not to love? On BalletMet’s facebook page is a [...]
I am such a sucker for Disney on Ice! The ice dancers are just so dang talented! Here is some information on this year’s show – tickets are totally reasonable! Lookie: Take adventuretonew heights as Mickey, Minnie andyour friends from around the Disney Kingdom come together when Disney On Ice presents Reach For The Stars comes to Nationwide Arena from Jan. 24-28 for eight performances. Mickey [...]
Can I just tell you how much I love this reader?! She sent me pics from her son’s birthday party at Glen’s Sports Barn and told me all about this place. Sounds great for a birthday party or to get lessons in various sporting activities. Erica reached out to me to share her experience at [...]
I was invited to a sneak peek of the newly renovated Main Library and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was sleek, beautiful, modern, open…just incredible. The space welcomes the community and will inspire readers, researchers and writers. The Columbus Metropolitan Main Library will open to the community on Saturday, June 25 at noon. There [...]
Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
My kids, like most kids, love nature and wildlife. They are always picking up bugs, frogs, snakes – anything they can catch. Recently we were in Florida, and had to spend at least 20 minutes each day tracking little anoles in the bushes. So, when I saw the Ohio Wildlife Center was offering a family [...]
Kelly Braun had a great experience at SafeSplash swim school – check it out, especially if you are looking for swim lessons for winter! I think we can all agree that one life skill every parent wants to teach their child is swimming. My husband and I both swam competitively growing up so having our [...]
- All About Disney! Ballet to Ice Skating – Get Your Tickets Now! April 10, 2019
- Give Your House a Bath: Curb Appeal Clean April 7, 2019
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (267)
- Activities By Type (265)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (27)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (102)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)