I was invited to a sneak peek of the newly renovated Main Library and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was sleek, beautiful, modern, open…just incredible. The space welcomes the community and will inspire readers, researchers and writers. The Columbus Metropolitan Main Library will open to the community on Saturday, June 25 at noon. There [...]
Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
One of the things I love about soccer Saturdays, besides a warm car after sitting in the freezing cold and watching my son play, is going out to breakfast. Yesterday, we stopped at Mozart’s Bakery and Piano Cafe in Clintonville located on High Street just south of Morse Road. I thought this was just a [...]
I was pitched by some of this city’s finest students who are from Columbus City Schools’ Whetstone High School. I love them! Great job Ms. Patton – we need more teachers like you!!! Take a look at an incredible event they are putting on this Saturday: Columbus, Ohio– Just Columbus Festival, a Local Ideas Festival [...]
Have you ever been to the Lincoln Theater? Maybe for PBJ & Jazz? If not, here’s your chance. The Columbus Youth Ballet is performing “The Nutcracker” the weekend of December 19th and 20th. Check out their press release below: COLUMBUS, Ohio – An annual holiday classic is celebrating its 20th Anniversary as Columbus Youth Ballet [...]
I cannot believe Memorial Day is around the corner! Many of you, I am sure, are hosting or attending a BBQ or picnic with friends or family…and I have some ideas for you that include the kiddies! I shared them on Fox 28′s “Good Day Columbus,” but in case you missed it here is the [...]
Disney On Ice returns for another amazing show in 2015. This year characters from Cars will be there! Information about the show: Rev up for non-stop fun with four of your favorite Disney stories when Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt comes to your hometown! This one-of-a-kind production visits [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)