Disney has always been a love of mine – particularly Pooh and Piglet, and I can’t lie, I’ve binged Disney movies by myself. Then, when I had kids I had an excuse to binge them…over and over again. Eventually, the movies get old and you need a new form in which to enjoy a nice [...]
I love the holidays, and one of my favorite things to do during the holidays is get cozy in a theater seat. BalletMet’s The Nutcracker is one of the productions on my list this year…well, almost every year! The music, the dancing, the holiday spirit – what’s not to love? On BalletMet’s facebook page is a [...]
One of my very favorite holiday traditions is to have mommy and daughter time at the theater. I have taken my daughter since she was three to see BalletMet’s The Nutcracker at the Ohio Theater. The production is always beautiful, the theater is amazing, and it is easy to park. We typically do lunch beforehand [...]
I was invited to a sneak peek of the newly renovated Main Library and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was sleek, beautiful, modern, open…just incredible. The space welcomes the community and will inspire readers, researchers and writers. The Columbus Metropolitan Main Library will open to the community on Saturday, June 25 at noon. There [...]
Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
One of the things I love about soccer Saturdays, besides a warm car after sitting in the freezing cold and watching my son play, is going out to breakfast. Yesterday, we stopped at Mozart’s Bakery and Piano Cafe in Clintonville located on High Street just south of Morse Road. I thought this was just a [...]
I was pitched by some of this city’s finest students who are from Columbus City Schools’ Whetstone High School. I love them! Great job Ms. Patton – we need more teachers like you!!! Take a look at an incredible event they are putting on this Saturday: Columbus, Ohio– Just Columbus Festival, a Local Ideas Festival [...]
- All About Disney! Ballet to Ice Skating – Get Your Tickets Now! April 10, 2019
- Give Your House a Bath: Curb Appeal Clean April 7, 2019
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (267)
- Activities By Type (265)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (27)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (102)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)