Let’s discuss teacher gift ideas for the end of the year (or anytime, for that matter). I always struggle with gift ideas for people, so I decided I would give what I’d like to get. Teacher gifts are no different – especially since I am a teacher! The gift card is a great option, but [...]
Have you heard about Vintage Restyled in New Albany? It’s an adorable shabby chic vintage store with unique jewelry, gifts, restyled furniture, home decor, found treasures and handmade items. AND they host pinterest parties for you to try your hand at being crafty. I’ve done a couple myself and really enjoyed them but this time [...]
Engineering for Kids in Gahanna, OH is definitely worth checking out. We built candy catapults at one of their one-day workshops, and the kids loved it! They offer classes and workshops throughout the year that focus on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). With their large variety of after school programs, homeschool programs, and weekend [...]
Recently I’ve discovered the private Facebook buy/sell/trade “groups” which are specifically designed for local people to buy, sell, and trade kids items, home decor, clothing, etc. Essentially they are 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week/ 365 days a year garage sales. Selling an item is as easy as taking a picture, uploading it [...]
My daughter recently got rewarded with a trip to Build-A-Bear. I had never taken her, and was excited to check it out myself. What is this phenomena of stuffing your own bear? Well, it is definitely a “thing.” These stores are generally located in malls, as with most chains. Easton has a huge one and [...]
This is seriously one of the best fundraising ideas I’ve seen for schools: a coupon book that has coupons related to kids’ stuff. Granted, I love buying Anthony Thomas candy bars and trashy tabloid magazines (throw in a Ranger Rick too, I guess…ha!), but I’d love to spend a little to save a lot. The [...]
Guest post from my fabulous friend… Hi! My name is Abbey. I’m a mother of two girls (aged 4 and 7) and a good friend of Cbusmom’s. Our oldest girls are in the same class and also on the same soccer team. It’s always great to have a fellow mom who is super cool to [...]
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (265)
- Activities By Type (264)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (101)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)