Guest post from my fabulous friend… Hi! My name is Abbey. I’m a mother of two girls (aged 4 and 7) and a good friend of Cbusmom’s. Our oldest girls are in the same class and also on the same soccer team. It’s always great to have a fellow mom who is super cool to [...]
We had an awesome family day in West Liberty, Ohio. Hubby took a day off during my kids’ spring break and we decided to get out of Columbus for a bit. Ohio Caverns had been on my list for quite some time, and with the sun finally shining in Central Ohio I figured, why not [...]
My son had a birthday party to go to in the afternoon for a preschool friend, so I decided I’d take my girl on a “mommy/daughter date.” I don’t get to spend much time with her one-on-one, and sometimes I feel as if I don’t even know her. Not sure if that sounds weird – [...]
City Folks Farm Shop is a little shop in the Beechwold/Clintonville area full of supplies for those interested in things such as beekeeping, canning, bird watching, or chicken keeping. The shop focuses on natural, eco-friendly products. They also offer intro classes that focus on urban homesteading, in addition to workshops where patrons can make herbal [...]
Street actors, comedic shows, jousting, being knighted by Queen Elizabeth, and shooting arrows into bales of hay sound fun? If so, visit the Ohio Renaissance Festival in Harveysburg, OH, which is straight out 71 South about an hour and 10 minutes from Columbus. The festival takes place inside the walls of a medieval village reminiscent [...]
Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, I was unable to do my monthly appearance on Fox 28 “Good Day Columbus.” BUT, because I’ve gotten used to highlighting a few family-fun activities each month, I thought I’d still do that. This month I’ve listed a number of things that will get you out of the city for [...]
Celebrate Asian culture, arts, and food at the Asian Festival this weekend! On May 26 and 27 at Franklin Park Conservatory, there will be traditional and contemporary entertainment, exhibits, games, shopping, and food from various Asian countries for the whole family to enjoy. There are crafts for the kiddies, dancing Chinese dragons (always my favorite), [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)