I love the holidays, and one of my favorite things to do during the holidays is get cozy in a theater seat. BalletMet’s The Nutcracker is one of the productions on my list this year…well, almost every year! The music, the dancing, the holiday spirit – what’s not to love? On BalletMet’s facebook page is a [...]
I am such a sucker for Disney on Ice! The ice dancers are just so dang talented! Here is some information on this year’s show – tickets are totally reasonable! Lookie: Take adventuretonew heights as Mickey, Minnie andyour friends from around the Disney Kingdom come together when Disney On Ice presents Reach For The Stars comes to Nationwide Arena from Jan. 24-28 for eight performances. Mickey [...]
One of my very favorite holiday traditions is to have mommy and daughter time at the theater. I have taken my daughter since she was three to see BalletMet’s The Nutcracker at the Ohio Theater. The production is always beautiful, the theater is amazing, and it is easy to park. We typically do lunch beforehand [...]
Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
Have you ever been to the Lincoln Theater? Maybe for PBJ & Jazz? If not, here’s your chance. The Columbus Youth Ballet is performing “The Nutcracker” the weekend of December 19th and 20th. Check out their press release below: COLUMBUS, Ohio – An annual holiday classic is celebrating its 20th Anniversary as Columbus Youth Ballet [...]
I can’t tell you how happy this makes me! My experiences from years prior: Cbusmom PBJ & Jazz Check out their press release with information on upcoming shows: KIDS, FAMILIES JAZZ UP THEIR MORNINGS WITH PBJ & JAZZ CONCERT SERIES PRESENTED BY THE JAZZ ARTS GROUP STARTING SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14TH Columbus, OH – Kids, grab your parents [...]
Once upon a time at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, there was a wonderful event for the whole family that was called The Fairytale Luncheon. This luncheon was a wonderful opportunity for guests to enjoy a kid-friendly meal, up-close animal encounters, and watch a special performance of “Sleeping Beauty,” performed by the Columbus Children’s Theatre. [...]
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (265)
- Activities By Type (264)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (101)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)