There are so many incredible people living in Columbus, Ohio. We see many of them chatted about on social media, the news outlets both print and television, but what about our every day people? The people doing extraordinary things each and every day who do not get recognized like they should be recognized? I was [...]
I am thrilled to have a new mom writer for Cbus Mom. Her name is Kelly and she has three kids – a 15 month old son and 8 and 5 year old daughters. Needless to state, she has her hands full. Look for her posts over the coming months. She has some great stuff to [...]
The holiday season is upon us, which means so is the spirit of giving (hopefully). We recently donated some Turkey Day food items in hopes to comfort those who’ve fallen on hard times, and we also looked out for some of our furry friends. You know the ones? They leave chipmunk guts as presents, meow [...]
We recently adopted a plot at one of our local community gardens. I am always searching for ways to give back to the community with my children in tow – we’ve picked up trash, helped landscape at our school, donated items for animals, donated books to Children’s Hospital, and my children have a separate piggy [...]
Earth Day is around the corner, and Columbus is looking for help to get the city cleaner and greener. Gather the family together and volunteer to Keep Columbus Beautiful! Here’s the skinny straight from my inbox to you: April 14 and 15, Volunteers of all ages needed for Earth Day Work Sites! Columbus, Ohio—Green Columbus [...]
Gardening is a great activity to do with your children. Whether it be planting flowers in a pot or planting veggies in a garden, the activity can be done as a family and kids love that getting dirty is part of the job. What *I* love is it gives me the opportunity to teach my [...]
Giving back to the community in charitable ways or by volunteering is a terrific family activity. Not only does it teach your kids compassion, but can be fun, meaningful, and educational. Even just exposing young children on ways to give back to their community makes an impact. Our latest endeavor was donating books to Nationwide [...]
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (264)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (100)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)