Wow! It has been a long time since I have written, and I have due cause to today! This was my summer of outside clean up. Pressure washing my home and getting the gutters to look “healthy” again was my mission. I also had to get rid of a couple of big pine trees in [...]
Fall is here! Can you believe it? That means fun on the farm! We have a tradition with my daughter’s Girl Scout troop to go to The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek and tackle their corn maze. The MAiZE is located in Milford Center, which is only about 40 minutes from Columbus. Super easy to [...]
Visiting the Ohio Bird Sanctuary has been on my bucket list for some time, and in August we finally got there. Ohio Bird Sanctuary is located in Mansfield, Ohio, which is a little over an hour from Columbus. The drive is pretty easy so don’t let drive time deter you from visiting, it is worth [...]
Can I just tell you how much I love this reader?! She sent me pics from her son’s birthday party at Glen’s Sports Barn and told me all about this place. Sounds great for a birthday party or to get lessons in various sporting activities. Erica reached out to me to share her experience at [...]
Are you familiar with Pelotonia? If not, it is a bike race/ride with its sole purpose being to raise money for cancer research. 100% of the proceeds go to The James Cancer Hospital to work to put an end to the dreadful disease. My husband is riding 50 miles in honor of his mother and [...]
We recently took the kids up to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH and it was quite an experience. My daughter and her friend were roller coaster fiends. It was pretty cute watching them jump up and down as soon as they got off a ride begging to go again. Little thrill seekers. I was not [...]
For the passed three or four years, my mother and I have signed up for the Summer Letterbox Adventure through Preservation Parks. We never complete it. This year, though, we will. We are out for stamps and lots of hikes in the woods. The Summer Letterbox Adventure was designed by Preservation Parks to expose the [...]
- All About Disney! Ballet to Ice Skating – Get Your Tickets Now! April 10, 2019
- Give Your House a Bath: Curb Appeal Clean April 7, 2019
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (267)
- Activities By Type (265)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (27)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (102)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)