Time for your kids to get their boogie on while being introduced to some incredible and dynamic musical talents. The Jazz Arts Group of Columbus (JAG) kicked off their 2009/2010 PBJ & Jazz concert series Saturday, November 7 in their new permanent home: the newly restored Lincoln Theater. Columbus Jazz Orchestra’s premier pianist Bobby Floyd [...]
Leeds Farm, located in Ostrander, is fun – plain and simple. There are ginormous slides, bikes, a giant pumpkin trampoline, rolly tube things, a haybarn with slides, ziplines for adults and children, animals to feed and pet, a hayride, a “banana bus” ride, a grainery where there are beds of corn kernels for kids to [...]
Cooking with your children can be so rewarding, fun, and educational. Spending time with your child in the kitchen can be time to bond, and also time to teach them about nutrition and making good food choices. As a mother, I struggle with making good food choices for my kids daily. It is hard! That [...]
Going to the apple orchard is such a treat. Apple picking is an activity that both you and your child will love, no matter what their age. The very young love to run and play in the orchard, and older children love to pick and eat the apples or make a game out of [...]
I recently attended the Baskets for Bloggers event at The Longaberger Homestead in Frazeysburg, Ohio. Yes, that’s right, that ENORMOUS basket you pass on the highway? My friend screamed when she saw it – I think seeing a large basket on the side of the road does that to some people (I screamed too). That [...]
COSI is a must see when you are visiting Columbus, Ohio. Heck, COSI is a must see when you live here. As a newbie or returning fan, you will experience new and exciting things that will keep you coming back for more. My family has a membership and we take full advantage of the wonderful [...]
The heat and humidity in Central Ohio during the summer months is just plain brutal. Seriously, it seems as if some days the air can be cut with a spoon. Luckily, a few splash parks have sprung up around town that help take the edge off cranky hot kiddies! Splash parks are free, fun, and [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)