Time for another Cubsmom Spotlight. I met Laura Sefcik through a friend, and I was immediately drawn in by her lovely smile and kindess. Along with meeting Laura, I got to meet her adorable little girl full of fire and gumption. Little did I know that her daughter was born with Dup15q Syndrome (a chromosomal disorder), [...]
Guest post from my fabulous friend… Hi! My name is Abbey. I’m a mother of two girls (aged 4 and 7) and a good friend of Cbusmom’s. Our oldest girls are in the same class and also on the same soccer team. It’s always great to have a fellow mom who is super cool to [...]
We had an awesome family day in West Liberty, Ohio. Hubby took a day off during my kids’ spring break and we decided to get out of Columbus for a bit. Ohio Caverns had been on my list for quite some time, and with the sun finally shining in Central Ohio I figured, why not [...]
Nothing is better than spending time with my favorite family and having my kids experience our lively city. Saturday consisted of lunch at the North Market and a trip to COSI, and both were buzzing with people and activity. I was invited by COSI for a blogger event to check out their Mindbender Mansion exhibit [...]
There are lots of fun things going on in February for families with kiddos of all ages! I’m highlighting a few family-friendly events that I find interesting, and hopefully you will too. The Shazzbots just released a new CD, the co-creator and illustrator of “Giants Beware” is doing something very cool at Jeni’s Splendid Ice [...]
Earlier this year I took my kids to an expo at the fairgrounds to see model trains. I could barely get my son (who had *just* turned four) to leave – he was in heaven playing with trains, looking at trains, watching how the train operators programmed the trains…the engines could have been in their [...]
I am so excited that it is PBJ & Jazz time again! The first artist for the winter/spring season is this Saturday, October 15 at 10 a.m. and 11:30 a. m at the Lincoln Theater (so excited they added another showtime!). We have been going for a few years and support the Jazz Arts Group [...]
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (264)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (100)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)