My son recently turned five, and I wanted to do something special for his birthday. He said he wanted to invite his preschool friends and some other people he frequently plays with, so I had the guest list. He said he wanted a “Thomas” birthday, so I had the theme (thank you Pinterest for some [...]
My kids have been invited to a few birthdays at Buckeye Gymnastics, and they always leave having had a terrific time. In addition to all the amazing equipment available for the kids to romp on, the Buckeye crew does a fantastic job engaging the kids and keeping the party moving. Parties can be booked at [...]
Field of Dreams Equine Education Center is one of the coolest places I’ve heard about lately. I found out about the farm from Kate over at A Kate Offering, a local blogger whose boys had a magical time finger painting horses, riding ponies, and brushing fine equine coats. Seriously, I smiled and gasped with joy [...]
My son turned three a couple of weeks ago and we celebrated with family and friends at Firefly Play Cafe. It was a blast. The kids had fun racing around on scooters and jumping in the bounce house, and the parents had fun socializing. This was the first time my husband and I threw a [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)