Fall is here! Can you believe it? That means fun on the farm! We have a tradition with my daughter’s Girl Scout troop to go to The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek and tackle their corn maze. The MAiZE is located in Milford Center, which is only about 40 minutes from Columbus. Super easy to [...]
Visiting the Ohio Bird Sanctuary has been on my bucket list for some time, and in August we finally got there. Ohio Bird Sanctuary is located in Mansfield, Ohio, which is a little over an hour from Columbus. The drive is pretty easy so don’t let drive time deter you from visiting, it is worth [...]
I was invited to a sneak peek of the newly renovated Main Library and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was sleek, beautiful, modern, open…just incredible. The space welcomes the community and will inspire readers, researchers and writers. The Columbus Metropolitan Main Library will open to the community on Saturday, June 25 at noon. There [...]
One of my favorite activities to do in summer is go fruit picking. June is strawberry picking season and we took full advantage of it! Central Ohio has a few farms that do u-pick for strawberry season, and one of our favorites is Doran’s Farm Market in New Albany. It isn’t too far of a [...]
Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
Let’s discuss teacher gift ideas for the end of the year (or anytime, for that matter). I always struggle with gift ideas for people, so I decided I would give what I’d like to get. Teacher gifts are no different – especially since I am a teacher! The gift card is a great option, but [...]
I was pitched by some of this city’s finest students who are from Columbus City Schools’ Whetstone High School. I love them! Great job Ms. Patton – we need more teachers like you!!! Take a look at an incredible event they are putting on this Saturday: Columbus, Ohio– Just Columbus Festival, a Local Ideas Festival [...]
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (264)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (100)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)