Hey ladies and gents – below is the list of summer fun ideas I spoke about on Fox28′s Good Day Columbus. Here’s my segment: Good Day Columbus. Below, I’ve listed the things I put in my backpack to take to activities that may keep us out most of the day/evening. Thanks for reading! I appreciate you [...]
This is a great activity for you and the kids to enjoy our beautiful downtown area. If you haven’t been to a Friday at Columbus Commons, check it out! They have their kick-off party tomorrow (details below from the source), and will be offering kids stuff every Friday for the rest of the summer. Make [...]
Summer is around the corner! What fun things do you have planned? If you need a little assistance with your summer fun list, here are ten indoor and ten outdoor activities offered in Central Ohio to help keep kids busy. My oh my! Compiling this list was hard because there are so many fun things [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for October, as follows: All Hallows’ Eve at the Ohio Village: October 13 and 20 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. $12/adult, $9/children 6 – 12, and 5 and under [...]
Memorial Day Weekend seems to be the kick-off weekend for summertime fun, and Columbus Commons is doing it up. The festivities start on Friday with their first Commons for Kids event from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.; Saturday is an All-Day Family Fun Day with a puppet show, visit from the Columbus Zoo and The [...]
Thanks to all who tuned in to my appearance on WTTE Fox 28′s “Good Day Columbus.“ Here are the activities I mentioned coming up in May (I tried to choose a little something for everyone): ProMusica Chamber Orchestra is playing at Franklin Park Conservatory Youth and Family Day includes: musical performances, crafts, drum circle, and [...]
Columbus Commons in downtown Columbus is fabulous, and I am still in awe that City Center Mall once stood there. Thank you to the city for turning the space into a huge park for its residents. My memories of stopping at Au Bon Pain before acting class and fights with mom over school clothes (hee [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)