Summer is around the corner! What fun things do you have planned? If you need a little assistance with your summer fun list, here are ten indoor and ten outdoor activities offered in Central Ohio to help keep kids busy. My oh my! Compiling this list was hard because there are so many fun things [...]
Thanks to those of you who tuned into the December family fun activities I suggested for WTTE Fox 28′s ‘Good Day Columbus’. So much fun stuff going on in Columbus – it is really hard to choose just a few events! Here’s the list for December: Polar Express – Register today! Location: Main Library Friday [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the activities I talked about coming up in June: Home Depot Kids Workshops – FREE! 9 am – 12pm the first Saturdays of the month June: an organizer, which would be a great Dad’s day gift. [...]
We frequent the library about once a week for books and try to make it to story times and events as often as possible. We love the library! This holiday season, many of the Columbus Metropolitan Library branches have holiday-themed activities for families that look exciting AND are *free*! Check them out – especially if [...]
Not sure if I’ve mentioned this lately, but I love the library. We have a fantastic library system in Columbus with FREE access to books, job and homework help, concerts, author visits, story times for children, and my favorite thing of all: Summer Reading Club! This year the Columbus Metropolitan Library‘s Summer Reading Club slogan [...]
Columbus Commons in downtown Columbus is fabulous, and I am still in awe that City Center Mall once stood there. Thank you to the city for turning the space into a huge park for its residents. My memories of stopping at Au Bon Pain before acting class and fights with mom over school clothes (hee [...]
Do not miss the Huntington Holiday Train set up at the Columbus Metropolitan Main Library. I took my 2 year-old Thomas-aholic and we were both mesmerized for almost an hour. Thomas with Annie and Clarabell and Percy with those mischeivious freight cars, along with a few other trains, run the the tracks through a replica [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)