With it finally being SPRING in Ohio, I need to get rid of all the WINTER fun had with my home. Roof needs to be cleaned, shutters need to be repaired, sticks need to be cleaned up…beers need to be cold for when I finish. Hubby and I cannot do all of this ourselves, and [...]
I am such a sucker for Disney on Ice! The ice dancers are just so dang talented! Here is some information on this year’s show – tickets are totally reasonable! Lookie: Take adventuretonew heights as Mickey, Minnie andyour friends from around the Disney Kingdom come together when Disney On Ice presents Reach For The Stars comes to Nationwide Arena from Jan. 24-28 for eight performances. Mickey [...]
Fall is here! Can you believe it? That means fun on the farm! We have a tradition with my daughter’s Girl Scout troop to go to The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek and tackle their corn maze. The MAiZE is located in Milford Center, which is only about 40 minutes from Columbus. Super easy to [...]
Can I just tell you how much I love this reader?! She sent me pics from her son’s birthday party at Glen’s Sports Barn and told me all about this place. Sounds great for a birthday party or to get lessons in various sporting activities. Erica reached out to me to share her experience at [...]
We recently took the kids up to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH and it was quite an experience. My daughter and her friend were roller coaster fiends. It was pretty cute watching them jump up and down as soon as they got off a ride begging to go again. Little thrill seekers. I was not [...]
I was invited to a sneak peek of the newly renovated Main Library and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was sleek, beautiful, modern, open…just incredible. The space welcomes the community and will inspire readers, researchers and writers. The Columbus Metropolitan Main Library will open to the community on Saturday, June 25 at noon. There [...]
One of my favorite activities to do in summer is go fruit picking. June is strawberry picking season and we took full advantage of it! Central Ohio has a few farms that do u-pick for strawberry season, and one of our favorites is Doran’s Farm Market in New Albany. It isn’t too far of a [...]
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (263)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (99)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)