For the passed three or four years, my mother and I have signed up for the Summer Letterbox Adventure through Preservation Parks. We never complete it. This year, though, we will. We are out for stamps and lots of hikes in the woods. The Summer Letterbox Adventure was designed by Preservation Parks to expose the [...]
Pancakes, sausage, orange juice, and SANTA?! How about adding a little music or art to that breakfast? Below are a couple of great ideas for the entire family to hob knob with the jolly old elf himself, and spend a little quality time with the family. Musical Breakfast with Santa. I love this because it [...]
I cannot believe it is that time of year again! Many farms in Central Ohio create a playground of fun for families during the months of September and October. Think corn mazes, animals, pumpkins, giant slides, zip lines, hay barns, and cider. Kids of all ages will have a terrific time! Be sure to check [...]
This summer I vowed to take my kids to the pool more often. They love the water, and there are lots of great public pools in Central Ohio. One little gem my mom made me privy to is Jack Florance Pool at Mingo Park in Delaware. We loved this pool! The area for younger kids [...]
Yesterday, Delaware kicked off their county fair and the Little Brown Jug with the “All Horse Parade.” People lined the streets cheering on horses and riders as they marched from the county fairgrounds through Delaware’s quaint downtown. I went with my mom and the kids, and we loved it! Civil War reenactors led the parade [...]
Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, I was unable to do my monthly appearance on Fox 28 “Good Day Columbus.” BUT, because I’ve gotten used to highlighting a few family-fun activities each month, I thought I’d still do that. This month I’ve listed a number of things that will get you out of the city for [...]
I hadn’t been to the Olentangy Indian Caverns since a 4th or 5th grade field trip, and remember being impressed. As an adult, the visit was even better. A friend and I recently took our kiddies, and found there was much more to do than squeezing our bodies through underground rock formations. They had mini-golf, [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)