With it finally being SPRING in Ohio, I need to get rid of all the WINTER fun had with my home. Roof needs to be cleaned, shutters need to be repaired, sticks need to be cleaned up…beers need to be cold for when I finish. Hubby and I cannot do all of this ourselves, and [...]
Swimming, boating, creeking, and all things water are around the corner. Please teach your child proper water safety. Goldfish Swim School is having a water safety event this Saturday, May 9 from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Water Safety will be the Focus at Goldfish Swim School Event Who: Columbus’ water safety expert Lisa Armitage, Goldfish [...]
Engineering for Kids in Gahanna, OH is definitely worth checking out. We built candy catapults at one of their one-day workshops, and the kids loved it! They offer classes and workshops throughout the year that focus on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). With their large variety of after school programs, homeschool programs, and weekend [...]
Friends of the Sawmill Wetlands “Sawmill Saturdays” start up this Saturday. Friends of the Sawmill Wetlands are dedicated to the preservation of the wetlands that are located behind Whole Foods in Dublin. Did you know there was a wetlands in that area? On “Sawmill Saturdays” they open them up from 10a – noon for the [...]
Looking for a place to take your child for swimming lessons or some indoor family fun swimming? Goldfish Swim School opens March 1, 2014! Goldifsh Swim School is a “kiddie” natatorium located at 6175 Shamrock Ct. in Dublin. The new facility caters to families and little swimmers offering experienced swim instructors, a fun atmosphere, and [...]
I can’t believe I grew up in Dublin and never knew about this little gem! Did you know there were waterfalls in Dublin? Indian Run Falls Park is located across from the US Post Office at 700 Shawan Falls Drive in downtown Dublin. The park has a few picnic tables, a beautifully maintained path for [...]
The Dublin Irish Festival gets better year after year. The music, food, homemade wares, Irish dancing, and all of the activities for kids makes this a festival not to be missed. The Dublin Irish Festival is located off of Coffman Road in Dublin and runs from August 2 – 4, 2013. New this year are [...]
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (264)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (100)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)