The Dublin Irish Festival gets better year after year. The music, food, homemade wares, Irish dancing, and all of the activities for kids makes this a festival not to be missed. The Dublin Irish Festival is located off of Coffman Road in Dublin and runs from August 2 – 4, 2013. New this year are [...]
The holiday season is upon us, which means so is the spirit of giving (hopefully). We recently donated some Turkey Day food items in hopes to comfort those who’ve fallen on hard times, and we also looked out for some of our furry friends. You know the ones? They leave chipmunk guts as presents, meow [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for November, as follows: Field Sports in Dublin: let the kids run it out on their indoor fields, play b-ball or fly across the basketball court on scooters, bounce in [...]
I’ve been wanting to check out the kids classes Dublin Whole Foods offers for sometime now. Finally, we got the chance and attended Kids in the Garden. We made healthy oatmeal and flax seed cookies, took a tour of Children’s Patio Garden, and had a snack. All for free! The class was located in the [...]
Color Me Mine in Dublin is a studio where you can paint pottery. They have the unfinished pieces, the paint, the brushes, examples, and it is a pretty awesome activity to do with your children. Paint your own pottery makes a great gift too – for the holidays or birthdays. The kids and I went [...]
A huge open space with three to four open indoor fields, bounce houses, basketball hoops, balls, tents, and arcade games – and only $7/child (2 and under are free with a paid admission). Does this sound like fun to you and your child who’ve been stuck inside (I mean, c’mom, sledding and building snowmen really [...]
The heat and humidity in Central Ohio during the summer months is just plain brutal. Seriously, it seems as if some days the air can be cut with a spoon. Luckily, a few splash parks have sprung up around town that help take the edge off cranky hot kiddies! Splash parks are free, fun, and [...]
- All About Disney! Ballet to Ice Skating – Get Your Tickets Now! April 10, 2019
- Give Your House a Bath: Curb Appeal Clean April 7, 2019
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (267)
- Activities By Type (265)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (27)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (102)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)