Mini golf made it on our summer bucket list for this year. We had never been to the course in Westerville off of Schrock Road and decided to check it out for Father’s Day. Mini golf is fun and easy for all levels of putt-putters. Westerville Mini Golf has two 18-hole courses complete with a [...]
We recently celebrated our daughter’s eighth birthday at United Skates of America a roller rink circa 1972 on Columbus’s east side. At first I wasn’t sure it was going to be a success as I had never taken my kids roller skating and had not personally been on roller skates since I was a kid. However I [...]
Many times simple plans are the best plans. Like, this simple: grab a takeout dinner and drive to the bottom of the dam at Alum Creek for a picnic. There are plenty of picnic tables and playgrounds for the kids. Bathrooms are nearby, the view is nice, and being near the water is just relaxing. [...]
Did you know that the Metro Park system offers archery? I was perusing the Park Scope magazine and saw that it was offered at various times and locations this summer. The best part? It is FREE and FUN! The classes filled really early and I was lucky to get us in when I did. I [...]
The Ohio Village is hosting Union and Confederate soldiers this weekend. Soldiers will be throwing down camp on opposite ends of the village and will reenact a battle complete with horses, cannons, and gun fire. We went last year and had a blast. The reenactors did a fabulous job playing their chosen soldier parts – [...]
Thanks to those of you who tuned into the December family fun activities I suggested for WTTE Fox 28′s ‘Good Day Columbus’. So much fun stuff going on in Columbus – it is really hard to choose just a few events! Here’s the list for December: Polar Express – Register today! Location: Main Library Friday [...]
If you haven’t been to a Maple Syrup Festival put one on your calendar for March! Various farms and parks in Central Ohio, or not too far outside Central Ohio, offer a chance for the public to see the maple syrup making process. This is a fun and educational family activity. From the trees being [...]
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (263)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (99)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)