Have you taken your child horseback riding? Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville offers trail rides for children as young as six years old. We went with a slew of little girls, and I was impressed by how Marmon catered to children. The riding instructor gave easy to follow instructions, they offered ponies and horses (depending [...]
I have another fantastic farm for you all to visit! The kids and I went to The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek with family and friends, and left with smiles and tired legs. The MAiZE is only about a 35 – 45 minute drive west from Columbus just passed Plain City. It was clean, full [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for October, as follows: All Hallows’ Eve at the Ohio Village: October 13 and 20 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. $12/adult, $9/children 6 – 12, and 5 and under [...]
Pigeon Roost Farm is a farm full of activities for the kids; heck, I even rolled myself around in the Giant Gerbil Wheel (sorry, unfortunately no pics of moi and my newly found hobby). My friend and I took our kids for some fall farm fun, and we were not disappointed. There were giant slides, [...]
Fall is a wonderful time of year with kids. Leaves are turning, the weather is cooling down, there are apples and pumpkins to pick, and many farms offer family fun days where kids can frolic about in a corn maze, pet some goats, drink some cider, and take a hayride. My playgroup has a tradition [...]
I am loving my guest bloggers! My next guest post is from a true local girl who has a big heart and can be found around town teaching grown ups and kids about food (be sure to check out her Kids Cook classes!): Rachel Tayse offers helpful information on her site Hounds in the Kitchen [...]
Leeds Farm, located in Ostrander, is fun – plain and simple. There are ginormous slides, bikes, a giant pumpkin trampoline, rolly tube things, a haybarn with slides, ziplines for adults and children, animals to feed and pet, a hayride, a “banana bus” ride, a grainery where there are beds of corn kernels for kids to [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)