One of the things I love about soccer Saturdays, besides a warm car after sitting in the freezing cold and watching my son play, is going out to breakfast. Yesterday, we stopped at Mozart’s Bakery and Piano Cafe in Clintonville located on High Street just south of Morse Road. I thought this was just a [...]
After music class, the kids and I decided to take a walk over to the Chocolate Cafe in Grandview. I had been wanting to stop in for quite some time, and was anticipating grabbing a few pieces of candy and maybe a coffee. Pleasantly surprised, I saw they offered a full menu and a children’s [...]
Time for your kids to get their boogie on while being introduced to some incredible and dynamic musical talents. The Jazz Arts Group of Columbus (JAG) kicked off their 2009/2010 PBJ & Jazz concert series Saturday, November 7 in their new permanent home: the newly restored Lincoln Theater. Columbus Jazz Orchestra’s premier pianist Bobby Floyd [...]
Leeds Farm, located in Ostrander, is fun – plain and simple. There are ginormous slides, bikes, a giant pumpkin trampoline, rolly tube things, a haybarn with slides, ziplines for adults and children, animals to feed and pet, a hayride, a “banana bus” ride, a grainery where there are beds of corn kernels for kids to [...]
Cooking with your children can be so rewarding, fun, and educational. Spending time with your child in the kitchen can be time to bond, and also time to teach them about nutrition and making good food choices. As a mother, I struggle with making good food choices for my kids daily. It is hard! That [...]
My morning started out in its regular fashion with one exception: a cupcake craving. I have been determined to try cupcakes from Bakery Gingham because friends posted amazing comments on Twitter about the bakery. The thoughts of moist flavorful little cakes covered in butter cream icing were sending me over the edge. My initial thought [...]
Can you spread smooth Krema peanut butter and the smooth sounds of jazz together on bread? The peanut butter goes well on bread, but the jazz…well…no, but the two of them certainly DO go together. PBJ & Jazz is a concert series put on by the Jazz Arts Group of Central Ohio for children and [...]
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (264)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (100)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)