Engineering for Kids in Gahanna, OH is definitely worth checking out. We built candy catapults at one of their one-day workshops, and the kids loved it! They offer classes and workshops throughout the year that focus on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). With their large variety of after school programs, homeschool programs, and weekend [...]
Summer is around the corner! What fun things do you have planned? If you need a little assistance with your summer fun list, here are ten indoor and ten outdoor activities offered in Central Ohio to help keep kids busy. My oh my! Compiling this list was hard because there are so many fun things [...]
Do you like chocolate? For many of us that question is a hands down and resounding YES! And, if it is a “yes” or just that you want to do something interesting and educational one morning with your children, tour the Anthony Thomas Factory out in Hilliard. The factory is located just south of the [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for August: FREE! fun kids concerts: Bring a blanket or lawn chair. Shows are generally about an hour or so, and I like to get there early so I can [...]
We frequent the library about once a week for books and try to make it to story times and events as often as possible. We love the library! This holiday season, many of the Columbus Metropolitan Library branches have holiday-themed activities for families that look exciting AND are *free*! Check them out – especially if [...]
I love bowling. I bowled on a league and even bought my own horribly ugly bowling shoes a few years ago. My game never improved, but that didn’t matter because it was about having fun. Recently, my friend gathered a bunch of us together for her birthday at Ten Pin Alley to try our luck [...]
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (264)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (100)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)