The Works is an educational hands-on kids museum located about 45 minutes east of Columbus in Newark, Ohio. We had a blast building cars to race, learning about the old Ohio canals, watching a glass blowing artist create a vase, and playing on the interurben railway car (popular mode of transportation in Ohio from 1900 [...]
We spent the morning at the Scioto Audubon Metro Park, and had so much fun that we can’t wait to go back. The park had a playground, trails for hiking, a wooden walkway over the pond where we spied ducks, turtles, and cat tails, and then we climbed the water tower. Seriously, we could have [...]
My son and I went to our first preschool program together at Blendon Woods. The Central Ohio Metro Parks offer year-round programs for people of all ages, and not only are they fun and educational, but free! We attended a program designed for the preschool aged group called “Big Trees.” A naturalist took us on [...]
When was the last time you skipped a stone, climbed a tree, or played in a stream with your kids? If you haven’t done it in a while, take the kids to one of Central Ohio’s Metro Parks Natural Play Areas. Batelle Darby Creek, Highbanks, Prairie Oaks, Sharon Woods, and Three Creeks have areas designed [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)