Engineering for Kids in Gahanna, OH is definitely worth checking out. We built candy catapults at one of their one-day workshops, and the kids loved it! They offer classes and workshops throughout the year that focus on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). With their large variety of after school programs, homeschool programs, and weekend [...]
The Battelle Darby Creek Nature Center was recommended by a few of my friends, and I am so glad I took that recommendation. Over our winter break the kids and I checked it out and it is fabulous! Full of interesting and interactive displays, informational games for the kids, and lots of living and taxidermy [...]
My girl is a huge fan of strategy games. We can’t let her play banker in Monopoly or Catan Jr. because she won’t give us all of our earnings, especially if she has figured out she is losing. Does your child like to play strategy games…or maybe create LEGO robots? Do they like math and [...]
We had an awesome family day in West Liberty, Ohio. Hubby took a day off during my kids’ spring break and we decided to get out of Columbus for a bit. Ohio Caverns had been on my list for quite some time, and with the sun finally shining in Central Ohio I figured, why not [...]
My son had a birthday party to go to in the afternoon for a preschool friend, so I decided I’d take my girl on a “mommy/daughter date.” I don’t get to spend much time with her one-on-one, and sometimes I feel as if I don’t even know her. Not sure if that sounds weird – [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for November, as follows: Field Sports in Dublin: let the kids run it out on their indoor fields, play b-ball or fly across the basketball court on scooters, bounce in [...]
Field of Dreams Equine Education Center is one of the coolest places I’ve heard about lately. I found out about the farm from Kate over at A Kate Offering, a local blogger whose boys had a magical time finger painting horses, riding ponies, and brushing fine equine coats. Seriously, I smiled and gasped with joy [...]
- BalletMet’s The Nutcracker: A Family Tradition November 19, 2018
- Charity Newsies Application Process Begins in July June 25, 2018
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (265)
- Activities By Type (264)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (101)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)