The Dublin Irish Festival gets better year after year. The music, food, homemade wares, Irish dancing, and all of the activities for kids makes this a festival not to be missed. The Dublin Irish Festival is located off of Coffman Road in Dublin and runs from August 2 – 4, 2013. New this year are [...]
Thanks to those of you who tuned into the December family fun activities I suggested for WTTE Fox 28′s ‘Good Day Columbus’. So much fun stuff going on in Columbus – it is really hard to choose just a few events! Here’s the list for December: Polar Express – Register today! Location: Main Library Friday [...]
Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, I was unable to do my monthly appearance on Fox 28 “Good Day Columbus.” BUT, because I’ve gotten used to highlighting a few family-fun activities each month, I thought I’d still do that. This month I’ve listed a number of things that will get you out of the city for [...]
Celebrate Asian culture, arts, and food at the Asian Festival this weekend! On May 26 and 27 at Franklin Park Conservatory, there will be traditional and contemporary entertainment, exhibits, games, shopping, and food from various Asian countries for the whole family to enjoy. There are crafts for the kiddies, dancing Chinese dragons (always my favorite), [...]
We frequent the library about once a week for books and try to make it to story times and events as often as possible. We love the library! This holiday season, many of the Columbus Metropolitan Library branches have holiday-themed activities for families that look exciting AND are *free*! Check them out – especially if [...]
The days following Thanksgiving were just gorgeous! We felt as if the weather was beckoning us outside, so we took a hike to see the bison at Battelle Darby Creek. The park is located in Galloway – about a twenty-five minute drive from I-270 and Sawmill Road…fyi, currently there is construction on the freeway. Just [...]
The Grinch has has invaded Franklin Park Conservatory this holiday season! I cannot wait to take the kids to check it out. If you have in-laws coming to visit, give them some cash and send them on their merry way with your children. You can get some peace and quiet, and they can have some [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)