We picked peaches at Legend Hills in Utica, OH and came home with a half bushel (which is about 25 – 30 pounds of fresh fruit and cost $22.50). It was nice to get out of Cbus and drive out to where you can barely count all the cattle and see hand-written signs for $2 [...]
Have you heard of “Seussical the Musical”? Well, if not, you need to check it out (ticket giveaway information below)! Pleasure Guild of Nationwide Children’s Hospital is presenting “Seussical the Musical” at the Palace Theater this weekend. The first show is tonight, Friday, at 7 pm. I had the opportunity to speak with one of [...]
Magic Reindeer Food is another one of our traditions at Christmas. We were first introduced to Magic Reindeer Food when my daughter was in preschool. I thought it was the cutest idea, and immediately decided the kids would be feeding the reindeer and lighting the way for Santa on Christmas Eve. This year we also [...]
My son is a huge Thomas fan. He plays with his train tracks every day, his favorite color is “Thomas” blue, and if you see us at the library we are sitting in the Thomas section or reading about trains. Given his love for trains and Thomas, hubby and I surprised him with a Day [...]
The Works is an educational hands-on kids museum located about 45 minutes east of Columbus in Newark, Ohio. We had a blast building cars to race, learning about the old Ohio canals, watching a glass blowing artist create a vase, and playing on the interurben railway car (popular mode of transportation in Ohio from 1900 [...]
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (263)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (99)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)