Not sure if I’ve mentioned this lately, but I love the library. We have a fantastic library system in Columbus with FREE access to books, job and homework help, concerts, author visits, story times for children, and my favorite thing of all: Summer Reading Club! This year the Columbus Metropolitan Library‘s Summer Reading Club slogan [...]
Another guest post from the awesome iCate. Cate is currently a SAHM who was laid off from corporate America two years ago. She used to work project plans – and now spends her days building forts, managing play-doh and legos, and reading countless books with her kids. She never watches TV and dreams of ways [...]
Let’s Keep Resources Available for the Community and Our Children: Keep CML Strong and Vote YES on Issue 4
Last week the Dublin Branch of the Columbus Metropolitan Library system had a “Grave Tales” storytime for children. It was set on the lawn in back of the library near a graveyard. The graveyard is pretty significant – it has resting in it the souls that came to Dublin over 200 years ago when Dublin [...]
Books, music, videos, story times, and homework help all FREE! Gotta love the public library. I have always been a huge fan of the library and enjoy going to hang out with the books, but had no idea the plethora of services they offered until I had children. The Central Ohio libraries have story times, [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)