One of the things I love about soccer Saturdays, besides a warm car after sitting in the freezing cold and watching my son play, is going out to breakfast. Yesterday, we stopped at Mozart’s Bakery and Piano Cafe in Clintonville located on High Street just south of Morse Road. I thought this was just a [...]
Summer means JAZZ! and Gahanna knows how to do it with their Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival. They are celebrating 16 years of music and have made it a family-friendly event offering a paddle boatload of kids activities. Check out the information below for a schedule of activities and music that is sure to entice [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for August: FREE! fun kids concerts: Bring a blanket or lawn chair. Shows are generally about an hour or so, and I like to get there early so I can [...]
I am so excited that it is PBJ & Jazz time again! The first artist for the winter/spring season is this Saturday, October 15 at 10 a.m. and 11:30 a. m at the Lincoln Theater (so excited they added another showtime!). We have been going for a few years and support the Jazz Arts Group [...]
The Laurie Berkner Band has a special place in my heart. Her music was the first kiddie CD I picked up at the library when my darling daughter was 5 months old. I was looking for fun kid-friendly music that wasn’t Little Einstein or lullabies – or that electronic synthesized stuff – and I happened [...]
I am so excited that it is PBJ & Jazz time again! The first show for the winter/spring season is this Saturday, November 13 at 11 a. m at the Lincoln Theater. We have been going for a few years and support the Jazz Arts Group no matter where they are – Ft. Hayes, Topiary [...]
What?! An awesome Central Ohio kids rock band?!! I took my kids to see The Shazzbots play at the Northwest Library this summer and we became instant fans. Seriously, we get in the car and both kids shout at me to play our Shazzbots CD, and I have to turn up the volume. The Shazzbots [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)