This is a great activity for you and the kids to enjoy our beautiful downtown area. If you haven’t been to a Friday at Columbus Commons, check it out! They have their kick-off party tomorrow (details below from the source), and will be offering kids stuff every Friday for the rest of the summer. Make [...]
Guest post from my fabulous friend… Hi! My name is Abbey. I’m a mother of two girls (aged 4 and 7) and a good friend of Cbusmom’s. Our oldest girls are in the same class and also on the same soccer team. It’s always great to have a fellow mom who is super cool to [...]
We had an awesome family day in West Liberty, Ohio. Hubby took a day off during my kids’ spring break and we decided to get out of Columbus for a bit. Ohio Caverns had been on my list for quite some time, and with the sun finally shining in Central Ohio I figured, why not [...]
Well, it seems as if the weather is never going to warm up in “sunny” Central Ohio. My mood and physical well-being could use more than a half day of sun! Given that, indoor activities still need to take place and plans for teaching my girl to ride her bike without training wheels can wait…I [...]
Part of me thought I shouldn’t write this post on Cbus Mom, but then I thought, “I am pretty sure most of my readers have children AND I’m pretty sure this story will resonate with some of those who birthed the children.” During pregnancy the last thing I wanted to do was cut my hair. [...]
My kids have been invited to a few birthdays at Buckeye Gymnastics, and they always leave having had a terrific time. In addition to all the amazing equipment available for the kids to romp on, the Buckeye crew does a fantastic job engaging the kids and keeping the party moving. Parties can be booked at [...]
Disney on Ice is ba-ack! My girl is so excited. We’ve gone for a number of years, and the shows have always been larger than life and full of fave Disney characters. The first time I took my daughter she was three, and the show held her attention the entire time. I’m certain this year [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)