We recently visited the newly renovated Gymboree Play & Music gym in Gahanna, Ohio. After a complete remodel they held a free open house for families to come experience the new space. We took a Play & Learn class, which is broken down by months/years from ages 0 – 5. This was the first time I had [...]
We recently celebrated our daughter’s eighth birthday at United Skates of America a roller rink circa 1972 on Columbus’s east side. At first I wasn’t sure it was going to be a success as I had never taken my kids roller skating and had not personally been on roller skates since I was a kid. However I [...]
I love the library! Worthington Libraries have some fun activities coming up for the little ones 8 and younger in December. Take a look: Winter Senses and Stories The sights, sounds, smell and feel of winter will come alive through songs, rhymes and hands-on activities. Friday, December 5 at 10:30 am LOCATION: Worthington Park Library, [...]
Dance seems to be one of the most popular choices when it comes to classes for littles, second probably to soccer. There are many choices and price ranges, and all are great in one way or another. I always thought ballet or tap were my options when it came to enrolling my girl in classes, [...]
The apples are on at Lynd Fruit Farm in full force! My friend and I took the kids and picked 30 pounds of McIntosh, Gala and Golden Supreme between us. My plan is to make a mad apple crisp, apple cake, and some apple sauce (without the cinnamon because my kids are crazy!). We will [...]
My family had the opportunity to decorate a gingerbread house at Young Chefs’ Academy over the weekend, and we will probably add this to our holiday traditions. I had heard good things about their cooking classes for kids, so when they invited us to decorate a house I was thrilled. We had a great time [...]
We had an awesome family day in West Liberty, Ohio. Hubby took a day off during my kids’ spring break and we decided to get out of Columbus for a bit. Ohio Caverns had been on my list for quite some time, and with the sun finally shining in Central Ohio I figured, why not [...]
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (263)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (99)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)