My kids love Lil’ Kickers soccer program offered at Four Seasons Sports in Gahanna, Ohio. Lil’ Kickers program started in Seattle, WA and has grown into a national franchise, mainly because it is a soccer class that offers so much more. So much more, such as: the soccer coaches are also life coaches. They root [...]
Summer means JAZZ! and Gahanna knows how to do it with their Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival. They are celebrating 16 years of music and have made it a family-friendly event offering a paddle boatload of kids activities. Check out the information below for a schedule of activities and music that is sure to entice [...]
The Battelle Darby Creek Nature Center was recommended by a few of my friends, and I am so glad I took that recommendation. Over our winter break the kids and I checked it out and it is fabulous! Full of interesting and interactive displays, informational games for the kids, and lots of living and taxidermy [...]
This is a guest post by Lara-Mom, who blogs whenever she can about family fun, cupcakes, offbeat parenting and her amazing daughter. You can find her on Twitter as @LaraK, on Facebook at Lara-Mom Blog. I love modern play cafés – lovely, hybrid spaces designed with both parents and little ones in mind. Firefly in [...]
This summer I vowed to take my kids to the pool more often. They love the water, and there are lots of great public pools in Central Ohio. One little gem my mom made me privy to is Jack Florance Pool at Mingo Park in Delaware. We loved this pool! The area for younger kids [...]
Earlier this year I took my kids to an expo at the fairgrounds to see model trains. I could barely get my son (who had *just* turned four) to leave – he was in heaven playing with trains, looking at trains, watching how the train operators programmed the trains…the engines could have been in their [...]
I like history. I enjoy learning how people used to live, what they ate, how they dressed, and what they did on a daily basis – especially people in my home state. We recently took a trip to the Ohio Historical Society where my kids and I got our fill of the past. The Ohio [...]
- Spring in Ohio Means Clean Up – Call Curb Appeal Clean May 6, 2018
- Disney On Ice Presents Reach for the Stars! January 15, 2018
- BalletMet Nutcracker Time! December 1, 2017
- Curb Appeal Clean: Clean Up the Outside of Your Home August 24, 2017
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (263)
- Activities By Type (263)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (99)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)