Earlier this year I took my kids to an expo at the fairgrounds to see model trains. I could barely get my son (who had *just* turned four) to leave – he was in heaven playing with trains, looking at trains, watching how the train operators programmed the trains…the engines could have been in their [...]
I like history. I enjoy learning how people used to live, what they ate, how they dressed, and what they did on a daily basis – especially people in my home state. We recently took a trip to the Ohio Historical Society where my kids and I got our fill of the past. The Ohio [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for August: FREE! fun kids concerts: Bring a blanket or lawn chair. Shows are generally about an hour or so, and I like to get there early so I can [...]
Lisa Bare Culp, creator and owner of Bareclay, has a way with clay…and children. I found this out by taking my kids to Bareclay’s “Your Name in Clay” class where my kids got to pound, roll, scratch, decorate, and create a personalized name plate. We had a very positive experience because it was all about [...]
Thanks to all who tuned in to my appearance on WTTE Fox 28′s “Good Day Columbus.“ Here are the activities I mentioned coming up in May (I tried to choose a little something for everyone): ProMusica Chamber Orchestra is playing at Franklin Park Conservatory Youth and Family Day includes: musical performances, crafts, drum circle, and [...]
Imagine stepping back in time where there are no cell phones, cars, television, or drive-thrus. Now imagine pumping your drinking water, keeping a root cellar because you grow and make your own food, and living with no air conditioning in the humid heat of July in Ohio. All of these thing were daily life in [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)