This is a great activity for you and the kids to enjoy our beautiful downtown area. If you haven’t been to a Friday at Columbus Commons, check it out! They have their kick-off party tomorrow (details below from the source), and will be offering kids stuff every Friday for the rest of the summer. Make [...]
A reader so kindly posted about free bowling for the summer on my facebook wall, and of course I had to check it out. “Free” and “children” is always a good combination! Bowling is a fun rainy day activity or for those dog days of summer when heat is brutal. I took my kids (4 [...]
The heat and humidity in Central Ohio during the summer months is just plain brutal. Seriously, it seems as if some days the air can be cut with a spoon. Luckily, a few splash parks have sprung up around town that help take the edge off cranky hot kiddies! Splash parks are free, fun, and [...]
It is the height of strawberry season, and picking them fresh off the vine and eating them should be on your “must do” list in June. I took the kids out to Doran’s Farm Market in New Albany Sunday morning – it was a great activity that kept them interested and busy. I couldn’t keep [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)