MOMologues is back for its third season in Columbus, OH! Charming, witty, pulls at your heartstrings – stories will be shared that focus on motherhood and all the craziness it can encompass. The show benefits POEM, which is an organization that helps mothers who struggle with post-partum depression or other related mental health issues, the [...]
Today, I am sharing some personal bits about hubby and me throughout this post. When I first met my husband his cubicle was filled with action figures from shows such as The Simpsons, The Tick, and Ren and Stimpy – see he is the creative type who can get away with having animated toy figurines [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for November, as follows: Field Sports in Dublin: let the kids run it out on their indoor fields, play b-ball or fly across the basketball court on scooters, bounce in [...]
Street actors, comedic shows, jousting, being knighted by Queen Elizabeth, and shooting arrows into bales of hay sound fun? If so, visit the Ohio Renaissance Festival in Harveysburg, OH, which is straight out 71 South about an hour and 10 minutes from Columbus. The festival takes place inside the walls of a medieval village reminiscent [...]
Have you heard of “Seussical the Musical”? Well, if not, you need to check it out (ticket giveaway information below)! Pleasure Guild of Nationwide Children’s Hospital is presenting “Seussical the Musical” at the Palace Theater this weekend. The first show is tonight, Friday, at 7 pm. I had the opportunity to speak with one of [...]
One of my favorite animated movies is Madagascar, and I’ve probably seen it 15 times because it is one of my girl’s favorite movies too. Madagascar seriously cracks me up! This funny film has been made into a live musical and is coming to Columbus February 26 and 27, 2011. Madagascar Live! is DreamWorks Theatricals’ [...]
I am a huge Cirque fan and have seen performances in New York, Disney, Las Vegas, and here in our lovely city of Columbus. The performances are full of amazing acrobatics, dancing, music, eccentric costumes, and there is always a unique theme. Coming to Columbus in February is Dralion. The theme is “East Meets West” [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)