Once upon a time at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, there was a wonderful event for the whole family that was called The Fairytale Luncheon. This luncheon was a wonderful opportunity for guests to enjoy a kid-friendly meal, up-close animal encounters, and watch a special performance of “Sleeping Beauty,” performed by the Columbus Children’s Theatre. [...]
Heebie Jeebie is Gateway Film Center’s Halloween Family Film Festival with just the right spookiness for the littles in your house! I cannot wait to take my kiddies down for a little creepy viewing…maybe we’ll even take home a ghost… Here’s the skinny and a little more: Gateway will show a family favorite Halloween-themed movie [...]
I have my Grandmother to thank for my love of theater…specifically outdoor theater. Some of my fondest childhood memories include driving the hour to Sugarloaf Mountain to see the outdoor drama Tecumseh. Since that time, I have imposed this theatrical experience on my husband, my Rhode Island family, and recently some of my best friends. [...]
The Ohio Village is hosting Union and Confederate soldiers this weekend. Soldiers will be throwing down camp on opposite ends of the village and will reenact a battle complete with horses, cannons, and gun fire. We went last year and had a blast. The reenactors did a fabulous job playing their chosen soldier parts – [...]
MOMologues is back for its third season in Columbus, OH! Charming, witty, pulls at your heartstrings – stories will be shared that focus on motherhood and all the craziness it can encompass. The show benefits POEM, which is an organization that helps mothers who struggle with post-partum depression or other related mental health issues, the [...]
Today, I am sharing some personal bits about hubby and me throughout this post. When I first met my husband his cubicle was filled with action figures from shows such as The Simpsons, The Tick, and Ren and Stimpy – see he is the creative type who can get away with having animated toy figurines [...]
Thanks to all of you who tuned into my appearance on Fox 28′s Good Day Columbus! Here are the family fun activities I talked about for November, as follows: Field Sports in Dublin: let the kids run it out on their indoor fields, play b-ball or fly across the basketball court on scooters, bounce in [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)