Earlier this year I took my kids to an expo at the fairgrounds to see model trains. I could barely get my son (who had *just* turned four) to leave – he was in heaven playing with trains, looking at trains, watching how the train operators programmed the trains…the engines could have been in their [...]
The Depot Rail Museum’s “Spooktacular at The Depot” was a great way to spend an afternoon for all those train lovers out there. The Depot is a rail museum decked out with some beautiful old boxcars that patrons can tour during the Halloween event. Children were encouraged to dress up and they provided treat stations, [...]
My son gets excited over two things: chocolate chip cookies and trains. If I could transform my son’s room into that of a train car where he was served cookies and milk upon demand, he’d never leave home. His sheets are Thomas-themed, his favorite shirts have Thomas or a train on them, and if you [...]
I know, I know, not Ohio, but the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is awesome – plain and simple. From the incredible hands-on exhibits to the amount of play that can be done in one visit, this is truly worthy of a day trip or part of a weekend get-away. My husband had a conference in [...]
Do not miss the Huntington Holiday Train set up at the Columbus Metropolitan Main Library. I took my 2 year-old Thomas-aholic and we were both mesmerized for almost an hour. Thomas with Annie and Clarabell and Percy with those mischeivious freight cars, along with a few other trains, run the the tracks through a replica [...]
- AMC’s Fork & Screen Theater at Easton Town Center March 21, 2013
- Family Fun Day: Lunch, Butterflies, and Mindbending March 24, 2013
- Anthony Thomas Factory Tour March 27, 2013
- Get Out of Dodge Day in West Liberty, OH March 30, 2013
- CATCO is Kids! April 21, 2013
- German Village Awesomeness April 14, 2013
- Considering Hiring a Nanny? East Wind Nannies Offers Tips April 16, 2013
- Chuck E. Cheese Promotion – Win a Playground! June 14, 2013
- Surround Your Child With Books This Summer June 3, 2013
- Columbus Commons for Kids Fridays! May 30, 2013
- Summer Movies for Kids May 26, 2013
- Summer Fun List: Ten Indoor and Ten Outdoor Activities May 11, 2013
- MOMologues 2 – Great Mom’s Day Gift! May 8, 2013
- Marmon Valley Farms in Zanesville, OH May 7, 2013
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Jess: Is this still open?...
- Amy Ambrozich: Luke is great! Our son's played soccer together ...
- Tiffany (NatureMom): My daughter and I have caught this show often thro...
- shawn: Thanks for coming to the Jars event. So glad we co...
- Sarah - PS Mom Reviews: It's funny that you posted about this today. We'...
- cBus Mom: Sarah - I am sorry you had such a horrible experi...
- Activities By Season (168)
- Activities By Type (178)
- Birthday Planning (19)
- Gift Giving (18)
- Guest Post (10)
- Limited Time (56)
- Road Trippin' (16)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (5)