Train lovers unite! EnterTRAINment Junction in Cincinnati is some serious model train fun. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I walked in the place. The entrance resembled a train depot, there were model and toy trains everywhere, and the place was brimming with excited children of all ages. EnterTRAINment Junction is located in West Chester [...]
Earlier this year I took my kids to an expo at the fairgrounds to see model trains. I could barely get my son (who had *just* turned four) to leave – he was in heaven playing with trains, looking at trains, watching how the train operators programmed the trains…the engines could have been in their [...]
The Depot Rail Museum’s “Spooktacular at The Depot” was a great way to spend an afternoon for all those train lovers out there. The Depot is a rail museum decked out with some beautiful old boxcars that patrons can tour during the Halloween event. Children were encouraged to dress up and they provided treat stations, [...]
My son gets excited over two things: chocolate chip cookies and trains. If I could transform my son’s room into that of a train car where he was served cookies and milk upon demand, he’d never leave home. His sheets are Thomas-themed, his favorite shirts have Thomas or a train on them, and if you [...]
I know, I know, not Ohio, but the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is awesome – plain and simple. From the incredible hands-on exhibits to the amount of play that can be done in one visit, this is truly worthy of a day trip or part of a weekend get-away. My husband had a conference in [...]
Do not miss the Huntington Holiday Train set up at the Columbus Metropolitan Main Library. I took my 2 year-old Thomas-aholic and we were both mesmerized for almost an hour. Thomas with Annie and Clarabell and Percy with those mischeivious freight cars, along with a few other trains, run the the tracks through a replica [...]
- The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek September 28, 2016
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary September 4, 2016
- Glen’s Sports Barn in Westerville, OH August 5, 2016
- Pelotonia: One of the Most Important Rides July 27, 2016
- Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH July 15, 2016
- Summer Letterbox Adventure with Preservation Parks July 1, 2016
- Newly Renovated Main Library Downtown June 22, 2016
- cBus Mom: That is hysterical, Lara! What a cutie. She doesn...
- Lara K: We love this park and the walk up along the dam fr...
- cBus Mom: You might want to call - I am not sure!...
- Alona: is the beach dog friendly?...
- Jennifer: Here is a fun activity to do with your kids! Disne...
- Jennifer: Here is a great deal to share with your local Colu...
- cBus Mom: As far as I know, but you may want to call to see ...
- Activities By Season (259)
- Activities By Type (261)
- Birthday Planning (35)
- Gift Giving (26)
- Guest Post (22)
- Limited Time (97)
- Road Trippin' (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Volunteer (7)